Monday, June 28, 2010

Maydaydaydaydayday!!!!


 
I hope everyone reading this is doing well and living it up for the summer!! The Heat has been NO JOKE and I plan on keeping the fiyah Blaaazing!! So lets get down to Business:
 
I have officially partnered up with a powerful unit and independent company called "BossType Ent". This partnership is the 1st of many great business opportunities this summer and beyond.
The First thing we are releasing is my new music video "MOBBIN" Feat VA Rapper "Cuttah". This is the first Video and song being released from my upcoming project " LET THE MUSIC TALK". This upcoming album/project is now in mixing and mastering stage. More details coming soon.
 
Also, I will be in Miami this weekend, ATL following and more releases to come
Shout out to Queen Bola from Grand Hustle/Bosstype, POE, Nina, Hectar, K-Hypeman, D.Original and everyone who has been a part of the Movement.
 
Here is the new Video "MOBBIN".  Consider this thee 1st Bomb.  Booooom!!!!! Enjoy.


1 comment: