Thursday, June 17, 2010

PROGRESS & CONDOLENCES...

 PROGRESSION!
These days have been very productive. ( BUZY!!!)  I dont believe its good to talk about everything that I do, but I will let you in on a few blessings.
Three Projects are in the works. Two are complete and going thru mixing and mastering or video editing.I have been traveling a lot and had the chance recently to work with some great people.My son is doing well and is looking forward to a Soccer summer and 1st grade in September. My new song writing has gotten real personal....as writing should be....so expect greatness!
Ok...so Im going back to booking more flights, showing more love and giving more Thanks to Our Creator. (Always First)...Check out these stills from a recent music video called " Keep It Mobbin" feat VA rapper "Cuttah". Big up to BossType Ent and Mean Streets as well.
One Love
 CONDOLENCES...
Few years ago I had the chance to work with the Greatest photographer ever. His name is Stan Shaffer. He was 60-something years old in age but with 21 yr old energy and his work is timeless and beautiful. I used to hang out at his place daily after "Making the band" was finally over and I met a lot of great people over there including my producer Eddie Loco, BurnemUp, Dj Sickamore, top models of all kinds and a load of great people within entertainment. He worked with the best in high fashion and the "Vogue" lifestyle yet knew more reggae music than most Caribbean people. I shared MANY great memories with him and I will never forget how great of a man he is. Cheers to you Stan and eternal blessings. My love, condolences and Sympathy to Allie, his daughter, his son, the whole family and every friend that shared in his life journey. May God bless. One Love. Thanks Stan.
(Photos below by Stan Shaffer)

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I see you are making many moves..positive ones. This is your year. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete